What is a quality management system?
A quality management system is indispensable in most organizations today. It helps achieve business goals and ensures quality. A good quality management system allows you to control your processes, monitor compliance with standards, requirements and laws and regulations. For this reason, it is important that you implement a quality management system that meets all your specific requirements.
Deploying quality management software: benefits for your organization
Using software when implementing a quality management system offers many advantages:
- Less error-prone than manual composite processes based on Word and Excel documents and drawings
- Better documentation necessary for audits (saves a lot of time and money)
- Easily deployable across multiple business units and locations
- Efficient management of your compliance risks
- Understanding processes and performance related to quality
- Clearly defined responsibilities
- Central registration of complaints, deviations and incidents, including smart workflow
- Easy reporting of audits
- Full mastery of PDCA / DMAIC
- Cost and time savings
But it goes much further than that. With good quality management software, you can further streamline your operations, grow with the market and better structure changes within the organization.
Carefree with Comm’ant
The Comm’ant quality management system unburdens your organization in all areas where quality review is necessary. The system provides a clear, user-friendly and intuitive environment where you can quickly get started. The Comm’ant software is designed to fit your specific needs.
With Comm’ant’s quality management system, you can provide your organization with reliable and proven added value. In practice, the Comm’ant quality management system is used for:
- integration with QHSE, GRC, IT, HR, KPIs, Risk & Control aspects;
- document management and document control;
- SqEME, INK, TQM, PDCA and Lean 6Sisigma, among others;
- powerful reports and dashboards;
- communication platform for working arrangements;
- connection to functions for duties and responsibilities.
In addition, we can equip your Comm’ant quality management system with a complete library of standardized standards, such as:
- NEN-EN-ISO 9001:2015
- NEN-EN-ISO 14001:2015
- NEN-EN-ISO 13485:2016
- NEN-EN-ISO 27001:2017
- NEN-EN-ISO 27002:2017
- NEN-EN-ISO 45001:2018
- NEN-EN-ISO 3834-3:2006
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- And many more standards packages!